Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas cookies!

We did our yearly tradition that the boys look forward to - decorating cookies.
Ready to start.

You can't really tell in the picture, but Brandon's mouth was full of cookie. He kept eating the cookies while he was supposed to be decorating them.


The boys decorating. We finally convinced Brandon that he was supposed to decorate them and not eat them. :)
















Some of Brandon's cookies. He told me that he was done, I took the picture, then he decided that he wanted to decorate more. At the end, his cookie sheet was totally full, however I forgot to take a picture of it.










D.J.'s end result

4 comments:

tacomom said...

Awww! You're a good mommy to let them do alot of the work. I wasn't so patient with my girls (still aren't and they are 7, 10 and 13 :)

Anonymous said...

What big helpers! Looks like they did a good job. Maybe they want to come up and help me with my cookies???!!!! Mom

Aimee said...

Oh, this definitely brings back memories... this was a yearly tradition for us too! We always enjoyed making cookies together and frosting them all sorts of colors.

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

Happy chefs I see. I haven't the patience any more for frosting cookies. Maybe I need little ones to do that part for me, Huh? Lolly